Panther Software Publishing launches SimplePop 5, a cost effective automated Purchase Order Processing system aimed at small to medium sized enterprises.
SimplePop is a Procurement Management system which automates the process of raising , authorising and reconciling purchase orders against vendor invoices.
SimplePop features include:
* Support for single user, or multi-user configurations out of the box, easily scaling to over 100 concurrent users
* Advanced multi-user functionality such as user data entry tracking and user privileges. User permissions are module based enabling view/update/delete permission on all screens.
* Value based purchase order authorisation. Buyers can be set a purchasing limit. Order values greater than this limit require additional authorising.
* Optional Use of Account Codes to help track purchase order commitments
* Optional Use of Job Codes to further break down or track purchase order information
* Customisable Purchase Order form
* Vendor invoice reconciliation with purchase orders
* Vendor database with vendor import facility
* Advanced search facility to find both purchase orders and vendor invoices
* Supports partial vendor invoices
* Reports include: un-invoiced purchase orders, standing purchase order and accruals reporting
SimplePop is a free trial software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
SimplePop (version 5.0) has a file size of 10.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 60 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.